Terms of Sale - Return Terms
DickiesLife's Return Policy
How to make a FREE return:
1) Create a return label
- Visit the Track your order page and enter your order number (without the # symbol) and email address, then click ‘Find order’
- On your order summary page click ‘Return’
- Enter your email address and return reason
- Select the items you may want to return and the preferred return method (drop off to a collection point or carrier pick up at preferred address)
- Download and print the provided return label
2) Pack the products with the return label
- Pack the order in your original box (different boxes can be used, but we strongly encourage recycling where possible)
- Attach the newly printed label, ensuring the original label is covered
3) Drop the products off or hand them to the carrier
- Drop your return into any available collection point locations or schedule an UPS collection on www.ups.com (UPS may charge you additional costs for home pick-up)
4) Wait for return confirmation and refund
- You'll get an email confirmation when your order has been correctly returned to our warehouse and refund processed (2-3 business days)
In case you have any question please have a look at our Return FAQ. If you have any feedback on our returns process, don’t hesitate to let us know via our contact form.
Right of withdrawal
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 60 (sixty) calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund.
This is a right of withdrawal that you can exercise without penalty and without giving any reason. Please note that while the products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition.
In case of returns for change of mind (right of withdrawal), you will be fully reimbursed apart from shipping costs for express delivery, if you had chosen this shipping method.
Legal guarantee for faulty goods
In addition to the above, we recognize the statutory 2-year (or the longer period that may be set forth by your local law) guarantee for product faults. A product is "faulty" if received damaged or where a manufacturing or material fault occurs within 2 years (or the longer period that may be set forth by your local law) from the purchase. Please note that products damaged due to wear and tear are not considered faulty.
You can return faulty products within 2 years of your receipt of the products and get a full refund, including any shipping costs, as applicable.
If you have received an incorrect (different than displayed in DickiesLife Shop) or damaged item you can return it within 60 days from the shipping date. Please follow the standard return process and select 'Item was defective' as return reason.
If the 60 days return period has expired and the item is faulty, you have 2 years from the date ordered to file a warranty claim. Please contact our Customer Service through our Contact Us page to assist you in returning your item(s).